Should I Buy or Lease?
There are so many financial plans when it comes to acquiring a new car in Frankfort, but one of the most important questions is “Should I buy or lease?” The decision to buy or lease is one of the first steps in finding the best financing plan for you. Both options have their benefits, but they depend on your situation and what you want from your new car. Take a look at our guide on whether to lease or buy, or contact South Oak Jeep Dodge Chrysler Ram for more information.
Benefits of Buying
- You will own your car outright, for as long as you like. There is no obligation to return your car to the dealership.
- There are no mileage limits when you own your car. Drive around New Lenox all you want without worrying about overages.
- Buying gives you more customization options.
- Sell your car if you’d like. It belongs to you.
- Financing for purchasing a car is more straightforward than leasing. You can choose between multiple sources for auto financing, and you can even apply for financing online.
- Over time, because you will likely keep a car you own longer than one you lease, you will save money.
Benefits of Leasing
- Your down payment and monthly payments are lower when you lease. So are your sales taxes in Mokena, since you don’t own the car outright.
- Once you’ve leased your first vehicle, it’s relatively simple to trade it for your next lease. Just pay any remaining fees on your old car and choose your next lease.
- You aren’t stuck with the hassle of trading or selling your old leased vehicle. Just return it to the dealership when the lease ends. As long as you haven’t exceeded the mileage and wear and tear limits, you’re good to go.
- Stay up-to-date with new models when you lease. Most leases last a couple of years, making it easy to upgrade often.
- As long as you’re under your mileage limit, your warranty coverage will protect your car.
- It’s easier to get approved for a lease than it is for a car loan. Even if your credit has taken a hit, you can still drive a reliable new car.
South Oak Jeep Dodge Chrysler Ram Can Help You Decide
Still wondering, “Should I buy or lease?” Now that you know the basics, visit South Oak Jeep Dodge Chrysler Ram and we can answer your questions about about buying vs. leasing. Or, contact us any time with your questions.
Latest News from South Oak Jeep Dodge Chrysler Ram
Now that the 2020 Jeep Cherokee has arrived in Frankfort, drivers are clamoring to get behind the wheel. This adventuresome vehicle is well-equipped with legendary Jeep performance features and rugged exterior finishes to take on off-road trails in New Lenox. But what about the Jeep Cherokee interior? What does the Jeep Cherokee inside offer to Mokena…
Choose the Right Used Dodge Trucks for Your Drive There’s no denying the Dodge brand and its significance in the automotive market have been part of what we’ve admired for a long time. When you want a powerful muscle car, the Dodge Charger and Challenger are ready for you, the Dodge Journey and Durango are…
Heavy Duty Driving in the Ram 2500 You need a truck that can give you the big power and performance to pull a mountain and tear down a building at a whim. The Ram 2500 can be the right truck for you to have the power you’re looking for. You can tow 19,370 pounds and…
More Stuff for You in the Ram 1500 There are many trucks to choose from when you’re ready to have a great drive on the road, but very few have as many great features as the Ram 1500. This is a truck that can be enjoyed with a unique 12-inch Uconnect touchscreen to give you…